Joe Wituschek explains what happens when a kid does a deed that won’t make mummy happy.
AirPods continue to be easy to lose, but this latest case is a bit different than those of us that are absent-minded and leave the headphones in a Starbucks… a 7-year-old in Georgia has landed themselves in the emergency room after swallowing one of their Christmas gifts – an AirPod.
How much detail do you need to give when selling something used on eBay?
Kiara Stroud, the boy’s mother, says that she had bought her son a new iPhone and AirPods for Christmas, but that things got scary when he son said he had swallowed on of the AirPods.
When asked how the AirPod needed to be removed, the doctor assured Stroud and her son that the headphone was small enough to pass on its own.
Don’t buy used AirPods on eBay.