No, it’s not a scandal. It’s just too soon. This week Microsoft announced an Android-based smartphone called Surface Duo. Dual screens. Foldable. Cool looking. It’s also not coming until late 2020 which will give everyone more time to ask questions that might get answered by then.
What we know for sure is that it runs Android and needs to be opened like a laptop to be used, but there are so many more things we need to know before it goes on sale late next year
How much did we know about iPhone 11 Pro Max before Apple’s big announcement? Details arrived, it launched, big hit.
- What’s the resolution of the Surface Duo displays? – Enough
- What kind of processor will it use? – Something from Qualcomm
- How much storage and RAM is inside it? – 8GB and 128GB to start
- Will it have a headphone jack? – No
- What’s the quality of the camera? – Better than average
- Will it have 5G? – Yes
- What’s the battery life like? – At least a day
- What kind of an Android skin does it have? – Microsoft Office-ish
- What will gaming look like? – Work and play
- How much does it cost? – Less than Samsung Galaxy Fold, more than iPhone 11 Pro Max
See? Easy answer. Anything else?